Thursday, May 28, 2015

Stores to shop at

Hey ladies and gentlemen! We are posting this to talk about the different sites and stores that we shop at so that you all know where we choose our fashion pieces from.

Abercrombie - Abercrombie is a great place to get in fashion clothing in good material. Personally, this would have to be my go-to store for any basic or even a couple crazy pair of pants, shirts, blouses, or even shoes. They have developed a great identity for themselves and I personally just love to shop there. Check it out now at www.Abercrombie.com or if you are in kids clothing, www.Abercrombiekids.com.

J.Crew - J. Crew is a wonderful, classy, and definitely go to store. I know that this is all a matter of opionion so you would have to verify this information yourself. They have fantastic material on all their clothing items and they make some of the funnest jewelry I have ever seen. (We blogged about one of their statement necklaces!) Their clothing lines never go out of style either. If you buy a classic cashmere sweater you'd be able to wear it forever! I just have to say I love this store and their items! Check them out at www.jcrew.com!

kate Spade - I know what you're thinking. Kate Spade is expensive! Don't get me wrong, I know that they are on the higher end of retail. I can't even begin to explain how much i love their handbags and fun clothing lines though. The spunkiness of the outfits and accessories I'm my opinion, make people notice you, flatter your outfit, and brighten your day! You can never look bad in a classic Kate Spade dress and flats. Classy is fabulous, and Kate Spade provides it. Check them out at www.kateSpade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment